Who We Are?
We, Zpito.com will never rent or sale your personal information in any manner. We never store your any payment related information like Credit/Debit Card or any bank details. We collect only information necessary for us to complete your order or provide best services. We respect your right to privacy.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
When user buy product on website we collect data shown in the checkout form, like Name, Email, Phone No, Address etc If you sign up for news letter we collect your email address if you take advantage of special services we collect other personal information and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- To facilitate your use of the website;
- To respond to your concerns, inquiries or address your requests for information about the various services we offer;
- To provide you with information about Company’s services/products and send you information, materials and offers from the Company;
- To send you important information regarding the website, changes to Company’s Terms of Service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information;
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that the Company believes may be of interest to you;
- To personalize your experience on our website;
- If you purchase any content or avail of any service from the website, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding Your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the website);
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the website;
- To protect the integrity of the website; and
- To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India.
we also store cookies
If you buy any product on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and phone in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another purchase. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Zpito utilizes “cookies” to help recognize you as a repeat visitor and to track traffic patterns on our site. This information is completely anonymous. We use this information only to improve the user-friendliness and functionality of Zpito.com
The security of your personal information is very important to the Company. We have aligned physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, the Company uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details. In the event of any breach of your personal information, the Company will notify you of it by email or fax and will restore the integrity of the data system.
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.